The Hare and Hounds Pub and Restaurant
Award-Winning Pub and Restaurant
We are welcoming our customers back to The Hare and Hounds old and new. We have done our best to comply with the government guide lines to make you and our staff feel comfortable and safe BUT as this is NEW to us all if you feel uncomfortable with anything or you feel we have made mistakes please talk to myself, Mark or Sara so we try to rectify any issues you may have.
The procedure is as follows...
• No bookings required for Drinking
• Bookings are required for the restaurant due to social distancing
• There is an entry point and an exit point, sanitizing stations are out side these doors so please use when entering and when you leave.
• When entering please sign in. We require your name and phone number date and time of arrival, you will then put this in a locked ballot box and i will empty this every evening putting it into a sealed envelope with the date on it and will pop it into our safe. If the government require this for Track and Trace purposes i will then hand this over but if its not required i will destroy it after 21 days so data protection is adhered to. There will be sanitizer wipes by the box for you to wipe the pen.
• Only one person in the toilet at all times... the toilets will be cleaned and sanitized every hour with a log on the wall so you feel safe and comfortable.
• When purchasing a drink at the bar please then step away from the bar at a 2 meter distance then people adhere to social distancing (One meter) at all times.
• When you leave your table your table and chair will be sanitized for the protection of our next customer.
• Door knobs and all surfaces will be sanitized on a regular basis.
We have a large garden and a marquee with an outside bar to help with the social distancing for you to enjoy. There are also tables inside the bar area which have been spread about. We also have benches outside the front of the pub with beautiful views so social distancing should not be a problem... Plenty of space!
We thank you in advance to adhering to the social distancing and other rules that have been put in place